|Image from Food.com|
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Place butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and condensed milk in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar, about 5 minutes.**
- Stir un the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced, cored apples.
Our son didn't like the cinnamon in it, but ha! more for us!! I'm terrible at carameled apples, but now I'm a pro at caramel apple dip!