Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Blog

Annie and I were talking tonight about my Crock-Pot cake mishap, so I thought I really would start a blog for us to comment on recipes (especially when we have the same cookbook) and post a recipe when we say, "Mom, I want a copy of that recipe!"

Sound good?

Now, all the future generations will know what cooking was like in the family in 2010.

We all probably have at least some of the Lion House books, maybe the Johnson Family Cookbook, and maybe the Best-Loved Slow Cooker Recipes.

We can label the entries by things like Crock-Pot, Desserts, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, etc.

Also, if we remember, we can comment on if we would make it again.

Oh yeah, I also want a clever name.  At first I thought the Baking Barker Babes, but don't want any creepos finding the blog by searching for babes.  For now it's just The Baking Barkers, but if you think of something clever, let me know and I'll change it.

No comments: